You voted and I listened!!
In just a few hours over 50 of you commented on my blog to let me know with a resounding YES! that you are interested in a live video challenge.
Therefore, I looked at my calendar and realized this week was the best time for me.
So ready or not, here we go!!
I'm diving and doing the FREE 5-Day Live Video Challenge.
==> Get access to the videos and checklists here: http://shelleyhitz.com/livevideo/
Ever feel like creating videos is too hard? Or does the thought of doing a live broadcast leave you feeling TIMID and SCARED?
I've been broadcasting on live video since June 5, 2015. Hundreds of videos and hours of recording have given me a lot of insight. Believe me, I've learned a lot and much of it the hard way!
That’s why I’m sooooo excited to share my best tips with you about using live video to build your author platform and sell more books so you can move forward and finally see success in your book marketing efforts.
In this challenge, I’m sharing with you:
* The strategies I’ve used to build a tribe of loyal fans online without spending a ton of money by using live video.
* 17 of my favorite ways to get FREE exposure to your live broadcasts. We all love free, right?
* Why spending just a few minutes in preparation using these SPECIFIC steps will help you feel more confident when you go live.
* The importance of having the right equipment and set up (and where you can practice using Facebook live privately first to ensure your first broadcast goes smoothly).
* The EXACT outline I used when I go LIVE + what you need to know when you go live your first time.
I know how overwhelming it can feel when you are broadcasting on live video for the first time.
Below is the topic for each day of the challenge:
Day 1: Why YOU Must Have a Specific Strategy When You Go Live and Where to Start!
Day 2: 17 Ways to Promote Your Livestream to Get More Exposure and Better Results
Day 3: How to Properly Prepare for Each of Your Live Broadcasts (make sure you don't miss any of these important steps)
Day 4: The Exact Equipment and Setup You Need to Broadcast Live on Facebook (hint: it's so much simpler than you think!)
Day 5: It's Time to Go LIVE!!! The Step-by-Step Outline I Use to Make My Live Broadcasts a success